Shop owner, Jennifer, has plenty of experience making candles. “My passion for candles began in the early 1970's, when I made novelty candles on a hot plate in my basement and sold them to my classmates. I revived that passion in 2009 when I pulled out my old molds and got a burning desire (no pun intended!) to make candles again.”
Kittredge Candles' Charity
Jennifer's chosen charity she supports via Kittredge Candles is Merrimack River Feline Rescue Society. They offer an extensive array of services to help unwanted, stray, and feral cats in Massachusettes and New Hampshire, including:
- Two no kill adoption centers in Salisbury, MA and PetSmart in Danvers, MA.
- A feral trap, vaccinate, neuter, and release program
- A spay/neuter program for ferals
- A low cost spay/neuter program operated by the Catmobile
- A foster home program for healthy and special needs cats and kittens
- A barn program for feral relocation
- Low cost vaccines, and veterinary care
- The Captain Courageous Fund which assists injured cats
- The Bridge Program to assist those that need emergency boarding for their cats.
- The Spay Mass Hotline to assist pet owners access to low cost spay/neuter services for cats and dogs in Massachusetts
Also Jennifer has added this extra coupon code for this week: Cinnamon
for a discount of 20% off for any jar candles which can be found at
Please visit her shop at
www.etsy.com/shop/kittredgecandles?ref=seller_info and help some deserving kitties!